August 16, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday # 1

Once my English teacher told that " Difference between the native English speakers and foreigners can be differentiated just by the usage of Idioms in his/her speech". Since then I'm very fond of Idioms. I always try to use them as much as I can while speaking.

Just now came across this site Mellow Yellow Monday and immediately decided  to participate in it. Here is the snap of my Idioms collection book. I felt it would be fun to start my first post with this snap.



adiĆ³s,
Vrinda

11 comments:

Liz said...

I love idioms too. Thanks for sharing it with us and welcome to MYM.


Liz @ MLC

Joops said...

Welcome, it's a nice one to start MYM.

Mellow Yellow at my page.

chubskulit said...

Very nice list, welcome to MYM. Following your blog now. Come drop by at my page anytime.

Christian said...

Cool! I love idioms. Can u share some to me?

Btw, I'm Christian and I just followed you. Can you add me please?

You can view my entry on:
http://superyan23.blogspot.com/2010/08/butterfly-effect.html

Dinah said...

nice entry for your first mym ;-)

Mellow Yellow!

Mama Zen said...

What a cool shot!

The OriginalPsyn said...

I was the same way when I was learning german. Very cool and creative shot.

Rinkly Rimes said...

An unusual and informative blog!

Nelj said...

hmmm great post..love idioms too..

Junneth said...

Wonderful!

Stephanie V said...

Idioms are so interesting. Glad you included your list cleverly highlighted in yellow. Welcome to MYM.