I had this curry once in my office canteen, I instantly like it. But there was lot of oil in that curry so I tried the same curry at home, it turned out so good. I thought of sharing it with you guyz, here is the recipe.
Green gram sprouts - 1 cup
Chopped carrots - 1 cup
Chopped beans - 1 cup
Grated coconut - 1/2 cup
Green chillies - 2
Curry leaves chopped
Coriander leaves chopped
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Turmeric - 1 pinch
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
1. Take a frying pan, add oil in to it. Once the oil is heated add mustard and cumin seeds.
2. Once the seeds start spluttering add chopped chillies, curry leaves and turmeric powder. After they are fried add chopped carrots, beans. Close the pan with lid and let the veggies cook for 10 mins.
3. Once the veggies are cooked add green gram sprouts and mix them well.
4. Add chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix the ingredients completely well.
5. At the end add grated coconut and mix well, let the mixture on flame for 5 mins.
Try this curry and let me know whether you liked it or not.