I’ve been posting recipe of sweets so thought of posting some thing different spicy and delicious curry. Then I remembered my favorite Capcicum Masala curry, this is very easy to make and very delicious too. This tastes best with chapathi, pulka and rice too.
Capcicum – 250g (chopped in to small pieces)
Onions – 2
Chillies – 2
Mustard seeds (half spoon)
Cumin seeds (half spoon)
Turmeric powder – ½ spoon
Garam Masala – ½ spoon
Chilly powder – 1 spoon
Ginger garlic paste – 1 spoon
Bhuna chana powder – 3 to 4 spoons
Salt – 1 spoon
Grated dry coconut
- Heat oil in pan, fry mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds for a minute.
- When they splutter add chopped onions, chilies and turmeric powder in it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry until they turn brown.
- Now add capcicum and fry it for 15 mins in medium flame.
- Once it is fried well add chilly powder, coriander powder and salt in it.
- After 2 mins add Bhuna chana powder, Garam Masala and mix it well.
- Once you find the whole thing mixed well just add grated dry coconut and let it be on the flame for just 1 min.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
|(you can't find coconut in this pic as I forgot to add it :D)|
Bhuna chana Powder preparation:
Take split chick peas roast them on medium flame for 3 mins and cool it. Later put it in mixer along with 1 spoon salt, fenugreek seeds and 3 flakes of garlic. Make it in to fine powder, take it in to bowl then add 2 spoons of chilly powder and mix it well. You can store this for 1 year too, it can be added in all the fried dishes for taste.
If you make it exactly as I said, you can make very delicious Masala Capcicum curry. Try this and share your experience ….