Here is my wish list....the time limit to fulfill these wishes is just few more years. I will keep updating this list and If my wish is fulfilled you find them strike off.
- Drive car at the speed of 120kmph (firstly I should learn driving :D)
- To have my personal library ....collection of at least 150 books.
- Have my own website ( photography website or personal website anything works...)
Own SLR camera ( Canon EOS 1000, EOS 500D, EOS 450D, EOS 550D ....actually not all of them, any one of them....)my lovely husband gifted my Canon EOS 600D!!!!
- Start my own Business (I do not have clear idea about business....but I'm passionate about owning a business)
- To watch a horror movie in theater.
- Get in to best shape....(very tough task!!!)
- Take ballroom dance classes
- To visit Paris on New years eve ( Last year I've seen London Eye...the fire works were awesome....I want to see Eiffel tower too...)
- To go for sky diving with my hubby
- To own my own house with a huge backyard...where I can plant all my favorite trees/ plants.
- To own 30 different types of Ganesha idols ( yeah I want to fill my showcase with these idols)
- Own Apple Mac Air.... ( I want to buy it by my own, I don't want this one as gift...)
- Get a really really kickass GMAT score
- Finish 200 blog posts.....excluding MYM and TC.
- Improve my vocabulary ( GOAL: 4500 words and to improve the usage of Idioms too)
To visit an Island with my hubby...On my last b'day I visited one with my husband.
- To sleep continuously for 24 hrs ( my present record is 22 hrs which I achieved in the year 2004....)
- To go on tour for 5 different states in India (apart from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh my home state and West Bengal)
- Visit Africa and enjoy safari rides, Cape town villas etc....( I especially love to watch elephant bathing and mother elephant pampering baby ones)
- Finish solving Sudoku Hard* in 6 mins (I always take around 10 mins to solve...sometimes more than that...)
Try to write a poetry ( writing a blog post itself is a difficult task ....poetry kind of impossible one...still I want to try once)I wrote my first poetry ....
- To own a Pug or Dalmatian ( I'm very fond of pets, especially dogs.....rabbits are good too, but they need greenery around)
- Learn any craft work ( as interior decoration is one of my hobbies)
Learn Bike riding( went to office on it in Bangalore Traffic with out DL :D)
- To meet Sachin Tendulkar.