September 22, 2012

Alone

Today is Saturday and I'm at home all ALONE. My husband is in office working hard. I cannot ask him to come home at the same time I can't stop myself from missing him. That is when the idea of writing a poem has come to my mind. This is my first poem, hope it express how I feel. 


Alone on Thursday
Alone on Saturday
Alone in every way
Alone I pass the whole day

Alone I sit
Alone I grit
Alone I eat
Alone I tweet

Alone I think
Alone I blink
Alone I drink
Alone I wink

Alone I lie
Alone I sigh
Alone I wry
Alone I cry

Alone I agonize
Alone I justifies
Alone I vandalize
Alone I organize

 Alone I rhyme
Alone I tried for the first time
Alone I sublime
Alone all the time





Cheers,
Vrinda

4 comments:

Tami Marie said...

You write beautifully. I am sorry that you are feeling that way. When your husband returns spend some quality time with him. Go out, catch a movie...anything that you two can enjoy.

((((((Hugs))))))

Tami

The madrasi said...

beautiful writeup.. Make your husband read it.he ll love it :)

Vrinda said...

@ Tami

Thanks for your comments, yes we did spend nice time that evening :)

@ Madrasi

He read it and was so happy. Yes he loved it :)

Anonymous said...

My dear Vrinda..... love your poem and love you too gal!